CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cysts, polyps, fibroids: will iodine act fast enough?

Views: 14,222
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,102,673

Re: Cysts, polyps, fibroids: will iodine act fast enough?

Iodine is amazing. I was told that I had a cyst the size of an egg on my left ovary. They wanted to do surgery. I said NO WAY and never went back. I tried everything to get rid of it naturally. For years I tried to get rid of it. One year into Iodine supplementation and it is way lots smaller than it was. Don't be conservative with the dose. If you really want to make progress, get aggressive. Figure out how much you can tolerate, and take a little more, when you can't stand it, back off for a couple of days, then increase again. Each time you will be able to take a little more. It's a two steps forward, one step back process. AT some point, the detoxing will be finished and you can double the dose without a headache or anxiety. Then the improvement will be very dramatic.

The main reason people think vitamins, herbs and MINERALS are snake oil is because they are afraid to take enough to make much of a difference. And if you have an agressive strain of something infecting you, you MUST take plenty to get ahead, and remain ahead of it. Push it back, push it back, way way way back.

Who won the super bowl?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.625 sec, (1)