CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Factitious Cheilitis, Idiopathic Cheilitis Support Forum

Views: 2,775
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,102,633

Re: Factitious Cheilitis, Idiopathic Cheilitis Support Forum

ahr is right...

i have yet to try my master plan because i am still waiting for items i ordered. The only way mentally will help you is because of the control your brain has over your hormones. I have studied this!! good mental health = good hormone balance = good sebum production to lips..... they will improve. So no doubt a mental approach can help but cure??... only a dry lip problem not exfoliative cheilitis.

I am so confident in my research and my approach to treating this like never before... i have faith but i am not denial. I've seen people under stress.. it has nothing to do with exfoliative cheiltiis, but just simple dry lips.

You have to understand.. the skin on your lips is constantly growing now even without inflammation... just understand that.. you need an ingredient to direct your skin to growing properly. Most of you are newcomers to this, i too have gone into a cupboard and tried everything but i wasn't thinking. You have to look into what you are doing. If your lips are inflammed from peeling and swollen, you are still in early stages... i would DEFINITELY get a supplement with GLA(Blackcurrent oil, borage oil, Evening Primrose Oil) and leave the skin on the lip until it comes off. When i was 7, if i'd known the information i'd knew now i would of been cured already.

If your lips aren't inflammed and the whole of the lip is growing skin and peeling, you have to find something to correct the growth. I have to get technical, nothing simple will work here. Creams from doctors, home remedies etc... if u put in the work, you'll succeed, always. peace.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)