CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Trapper

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
trapper/kcmo Views: 1,173
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 110,253

Re: To Trapper

youre welcome.

i just got through reading on the oxygen forum an article posted by golfegg and written by ed mccabe, the guy that wrote the book "flooding your body with oxygen". this quote caught my eye:

"Forget the latest new fantastic health supplement craze. Get back to what you are made of - and do not have enough of - first. We don’t really need to be chasing all the high-priced exotic new stuff. What you need FIRST are the basics, fully charged natural oxygen, plant minerals, and water. Plenty of them, all day, and every day without fail. Start there, & give it 3-6 months. You just may be very surprised - and very happy - how simple it all really is."

the whole article is great and has been rated R for recommended. here is the link:

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=193&i=4292#i

now read that closing paragraph again. it tells you one of the secrets of good health. no, oxygen is no secret. the secret is a little thing i like to call consistency. you can call it lifestyle or whatever, but the environment you create for your body is the environment your body will adjust to. this can be a two-edged sword. but before i go there, get this point - every day without fail over long periods of time is what does the trick. in fact, of the two types of therapy, lifetime prevention is far prefferable to short term intervention. and the cheaper and simpler the better. simple deep breathing techniques and daily stretching will oxygenate the healthy person and keep them healthy. a healthy person does not need supplements and this should be everyones goal.

and about that two-edged sword? well, like i said, the body will adapt to whatever environment you provide for it. how does this effect oil pulling? well, i say it could become necessary to do even when one is healthy because it has become a crucial factor in maintaining that health. the only thing this could mean, in my mind, is that there is something else that is not being done right, for this is certainly and adjunct to normal everyday function.

is oil pulling a prudent permanent lifestyle change? well, it is a far cry from, say, insulin dependence, but it is still dependence. i dont like dependence. so even though this is a great and effective and safe therapy, everything has its price. my goal is to be able to thrive on as little as possible and to be able to withstand short but even acute encounters with any toxin or pathogen. that is true health to me. this is possible in someone living a clean and active life. someone like that would never need to oil pull. thank god it is here for the rest of us while we endeavor to acheive our health goals.

btw, i also agree with mr mccabe on this point:

"What you need FIRST are the basics, fully charged natural oxygen, plant minerals, and water."

in fact that is ALL you really need. that and love, of course.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (2)