CureZone   Log On   Join
Dental visit and Other

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
  Views: 1,749
Published: 15 years ago

Dental visit and Other

I have only been OP since 4th of July, so not so long. But did go to the dentist for my scheduled cleaning today. She pooked around and said gums look good, mine are not real bad, but do have pockets, especially in the rear. I know many of you are big on fillings, so I didn't know, and asked, I only have one mercury filing, that is good and bad news. But since I don't have the extra to do that right now, that will have to be OK. I am amazed at how active this forum is and that is what has given me the umph to do this. I have read from the very beginning and it is just amazing! I did start out with peanut oil, but the info said nut oil are OK, although I know, technically peanuts are not nuts!

Here are the things that I have noticed (and I am not so good at all the things the rest of you are doing - matter of fact not at all!)

My teeth do feel cleaner and smother
I have felt more energy in the morning
I have felt more clean in my mouth

Thats about it - one disappointment was my hygenist still suggested I do a whitening. So I am wondering, does this have something to do with the toothpast use? I know from reading that many are staying away from mainstreem and using homemade. I'm thinking if they leave a film on your teeth, then how can they allow that whitening to happen?

Thanks for all the information on this site!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)