CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sinus infection

ananda7 Views: 11,909
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,102,030

Re: sinus infection

the nasal spray thing scares me a little --now that i think about it. the vapours are releasing chlorine dioxide into the air. i dont think we are supposed to sniff the vapours too much. i know your doing a wet nasal spry but it is close.(some people even say they take mms with their nose plugged).

so that is why it scares me a little bit. so do be careful.

maybe you should check this out first--- maybe by posting a question about it on jim humbles site --or if that doesnt work --- perhaps ask marlene here on this support forum, to ask jim for you--- what he thinks of that idea(she talks to him every so often).

perhaps you can even go to adam abrahams blog and post the question about it on there and see if he can get the question to jim. i would do something like that first if it were me.

my sinuses cleared up quite a bit just by taking mms orally
if you're getting good results without problems then thats great--- but again, if it were me, i would check into it a little further.

... just thinking out loud here....

ananda7

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)