CureZone   Log On   Join
Any suggestions Please?

Views: 1,527
Published: 11 years ago

Any suggestions Please?

I have an issue with the inside of my right ear, my conclusion is that it must be catarrh..

It suddenly occurred without me having a cold of any sort, and I don't usually have any sinus issues.

when I speak there is an kind of echo inside my head, so I think the balance between the ears is upset, there is also crackling like you get when you have catarrh, but not all the time..it feels slightly numb..no pain..

I am using a neti pot..a salt pipe..Vitalzym..and I know I need to cleanse my liver and lymphatic system..am taking moderate dose of mms...(miracle mineral) so it could be sticky lymph..but am wondering why after 5 weeks its no better..

Its not getting worse either just staying about the same... when I swallow it does click ..so that is why I think it may be catarrh.

I am thinking that it could not be a eardrum that has a small hole? this would surely be much more painful? I can hear ok..its when I speak that it slightly distorted inside my head..

Thanks AJD

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)