CureZone   Log On   Join
Runny Nose or Insomnia taking MMS

coastalguy Views: 4,005
Published: 11 years ago

Runny Nose or Insomnia taking MMS

Hi All
Wanted to get others experience with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and runny nose or insomnia. I started Miracle-Mineral-Supplement in DEC 07 activated with fresh squeezed lemon juice. washed down with White House apple cider...with NO Vit C added. I have been taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement to reduce sinus problems..no other medical issues...Initially up to 6 drops twice a day..but had diah, so cut back to one time a day. Now back up to 8 drops at bed time..I have now noticed, my nose running when I get into bed about 1 hour after taking MMS as well and now not being able to get to sleep...seems I get more awake...I can not remember if I read on previous post on this forum about sleep and MMS or if it was somewhere else. I have read about congestion...fortunately mine last only a couple of hours and seems to clear. Any replys all welcome... and good luck to all. Coastal guy Steve

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)