Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

More
coastalguy Views: 2,327
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,100,874

Re: Impact on others by mixing MMS with juice

Hi to all.
I have been using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement since Christmas 2007 initially working up to 7 or 8 drops twice a day...had diah...but no nausea...then cut back to 7 or 8 befor bed time..No medical problems, other than sinus....activiate with fresh squeezed lemon juice...I used plain old white house apple cider which has no vit C added. There is usually a brand of aple cider also in the cooler section with other juices that has no vit C added. My wife uses pomogranit with either strawberry, cherry or blue berry flavor..and No vit C added. She was working or nail fungus..She also had more diah...but no nausea. so it must be workig.. Even to the extet she had to cut back to 4 drops once a day...but now starting to gradually increase..I wonder how little she can take and still get the benefit..may just take longer...anyway...I did an extensive search in several large grocery stores...and almost all juices have the C added,,and it is clear on the label. On the ones that I use..there is a statement on the back saying how "little C and other Vitamins as included" IF there is nothing added. Like may of you plain water...was a No Way..
I also trided vinager as activator...No Way...I am now trying to find a local source of citric acid crystals....may have to order over the Net.. So for me and my wife...apple and pomogranit work...and the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement seems to be potent as well...I had all the signs of working..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)