Hey I know the real answer to your one more time, one more time, ? How do you know those that were seriously poisoned are not dead? Did they tell you!
Because it would be plastered all over the News like the "Blue Man" that drank to much improperly made Colloidal Silver . Propaganda to brainwash the Lemmings.
I do agree that the die off diarrhea symptoms could also be the body coating the intestines with mucus in order to protect the intestines from too large a dose of Chlorine Dioxide. So if you don't have a serious disease you should just use a smaller dose at the first signs of nausea and not tough it out.