CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can listen and learn- i'll ask one more time

biosafe Views: 2,228
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,101,006

Re: Can listen and learn- i'll ask one more time

I noted before your jumpiness at being called ignorant by some one else. How stupid can questions get when I have explained Miracle-Mineral-Supplement protocol has so many variables regarding it's strength (I have some 28% Miracle-Mineral-Supplement sent directly from Jim Humble in front of me right now. Do you want to know the actual concentration of the product I have, probably not. Well it is 14 % NaClO2) Now go back and read what I said the symptoms relating to accute exposure are and then explain the dropping dead rubbish you mention. Would you like the name of some blog's with lot's of people complaining about adverse reaction to Miracle-Mineral-Supplement protocol, don't you understand with alot of people compalining about having the same adverse affect's common sense tells you maybe there is something in this. Or are you a brainwashed convert to the J.H book.

Hey I know the real answer to your one more time, one more time, ? How do you know those that were seriously poisoned are not dead? Did they tell you!

And I have to post the same thing over and over to give some people the opportunity and time to be unbrain washed and start asking WHY? Why, hasnt a response come from the MMS brains trust refuting what I have said.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.548 sec, (1)