CureZone   Log On   Join
Can listen and learn

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Silver is ”MAN’S OLDEST MINERAL ANTIBIOTIC”
Audio from UtopiaSilver spokesman & actor ...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Why Nano Silver Fails
Nanoparticle Colloids are not the best option anymore, there are...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Dozens of Liquid Minerals
Theta Minerals are the purest liquid minerals around, and th...

Pink Himalayan Salt
Pure, mineral-rich pink salt hand-mined and harvested from ancient...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Clark DVD!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Why Nano Silver Fails

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Pink Himalayan Salt

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Clark DVD!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Why Nano Silver Fails

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Pink Himalayan Salt

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Clark DVD!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Why Nano Silver Fails

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Pink Himalayan Salt

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

biosafe Views: 2,516
Published: 11 years ago

Can listen and learn

O.K. In relation to my previos post's, and reply's with coment's like sour grapes, and it's my opinion etc. etc. Let's now clear the air and see what response educated people come back with. You uneducated people and sellers of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement that don't care what I am saying just don't respond. Miracle-Mineral-Supplement AS USED FOLLOWING THE DIRECTIONS OF THE Miracle-Mineral-Supplement PROTOCOL IS POISONING USER'S AS IT'S ACTIVATION AND USE INFORMATION ARE WRONG-YES WRONG. You think you use MMS creating around 1ppm of free ClO2, I'M TELLING YOU AS AN EXPERT IN THE TECHNOLOGY YOU ARE USING IT IN THE 1000'S OF PPM FREE CLO2. It is beyond me that so called philophoser's and educated people have just taken Jim Humbles Book and Information for granted. And the fool followers all start blog's about the brilliant Chemist (Chemist my arse, hey Jim, you are a meatlurgist and research chemist in taht field.). Jim did not invent anything, I have been doing test's and trial's using this technology year's before he started poisoning people.
You Doctor's that support his treatment should have a look at your owm credibility as well, it's not the point of wheather Chlorine Dioxide produces the benifit's Jim Humble claim's, it is the fact that with all the complaint's about nausia and diahrria are shirked of as DETOXING YOUR BODY. You have just overdosed on chlorine dioxide. ClO2 is not selective as they claim and only kills bad stuff it is a powerfull biocide (MURDERER KILLER).The diahrria is the system being purged, and the nausia is caused by the bloods inability to get oxygen as the massive dose's that are recomended are turning the oxygen in the system into more free ClO2 or hydrgen gas. Forget the "It work's for me rubbish", I know it work's but I could obtain the same result's at dose rates 1000's of times weaker than what the MMS protocol recomend.
The following statement's and information is correct and true and can be supported with relevent documentation if required.
They are being put forward in a hope that some will pick up what I am saying and let people appreciate MMS for what it is and what it can do BUT SAFLEY AND PROPERLY.
I am now not pulling any punches as seller's and users are all mislead to believe in what they are doing and believe it is right. At present my company does not market a product in opposition to MMS but will do if necissary as offers of help and assistance, along with warning's have gone unheeded. Since I made comment's on one of JIM HUMBLES best supporters blog (Adam Abraham's Thought For Food)I have been amazed how big and dangerous what I have to say is, recieving email's from all over the world supporting what I say. The outcome I hope will be that MMS brains trust employ someone with brains to do their homework for them, or you people make the point and bring it to their attention.

MMS is 28% NaClO2 (Sodium Chlorite) It's concentration is that of and stronger than the standard large scale Industrial pesticide strnghts sold around the world for applications in minning, water treatment, sanitization and disinfection etc. It is an Industrial strength chemical that is classed as HAZCHEM, CORROSIVE & DANGEROUS GOODS. But who cares, well i'll tell you, I do and so does DOT (Department of Transport) in Washington who ahve phoned and emailed me for information and asking me to make a complaint so act officialy and take action.
Point being any solution up to 5% cholrite is classed as non hazchem or dangerous goods. MMS must carry (Which It Does Not) lales with the following CAUTION, KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, UN 1908 CORROSIVE 8, HAZCHEM 2X AND PG11. The following site names many inustrial trade marked products that use the same chemical as pesticides at concentrations up to 1,600 times less than MMS, the closest being only one third the strength and clearly marked as DANGEOUS.

http://www.scorecard.org/chemical-profiles/pesticides.tcl?edf_substance_id=10...

MMS by law can only be transported as a dangerous goods chemical and must be accompanied by a material saftey data seheet at all times. It is illigal to post or air freight altogether. It is illigal to have MMS in your carry on or packed luggage when flying. There are no exemptions to chlorite concentrations over 5% in any way. I ml, 100 ml or 100 litrs.
1 bottle of MMS (4oz) has the ability to bring down a jumbo jet, why are you laughing (for those that arn't), we must understand what the MMS brains trust don't, and have a full knowlage of Acidified Sodium Chlorite and Chlorine Dioxide Technologies.
Chemical properties:
Chlorine dioxide gas is flammable, and is violently explosive in air at concentrations over 10%. It can be ignited by almost any form of energy, including sunlight, heat, or sparks. Chlorine dioxide is strongly oxidising, and reacts violently with organic chemicals and can be detonated by sunlight, heat, or contact with mercury or carbon monoxide and turbulinity, Chlorine Dioxide gas can not be stored or pressurised as it is to unstable and volitile.
So here we have poor misinformed sellers flying this stuff and posting it around the world, and what does help the activation process, HEAT, TURBULINITY, AND PRESSURE. Hey that is a cargo hold is it not. Look the guidelines are there for a reason.
So that is my first point, MMS IS A DANGEROUS HAZCHEM PRODUCT that has killed at 19 ppm ClO2, remmember that when you keep using at the 1000's of ppm you do now MMS users.
Effects on Humans: Chlorine dioxide is a severe respiratory and eye irritant in humans. Inhalation can produce coughing, wheezing, respiratory distress, and congestion in the lungs [Patnaik 1992]. Irritating effects in humans was intense at concentration levels of 5 ppm. Accidental exposure at 19 ppm of the gas inside a bleach tank resulted in the death of one worker (time of exposure is not specified) [ACGIH 1991]. Workers exposed for 5 years to average chlorine dioxide concentrations below 0.1 ppm but with excursions to higher concentrations had symptoms of eye and throat irritation, nasal discharge, cough, and wheezing; on bronchoscopy, bronchitis was observed in seven of the 12 workers [Clayton and Clayton 1982]. Concentrations of 0.25 ppm and less have been reported to worsen mild respiratory ailments [ACGIH 1991]. Two adults who ingested 250 ml of a 40 mg/l solution of chlorine dioxide experienced headache, nausea, abdominal discomfort, and lightheadedness within 5 minutes of ingestion. The symptoms disappeared within another 5 minutes [NLM

Chlorine dioxide is well established to be harmful to all forms of life. Ranked in the USA as one of the most hazardous compounds (worst 10%) to ecosystems.
What effect might chlorine dioxide have on my health?
Acute health effects : The following acute (short-term) health effects may occur immediately or shortly after exposure to chlorine dioxide: irritate the nose and throat, causing coughing and chest pain; eye irritation with watery eyes and seeing halos around lights; breathing chlorine dioxide can irritate the lungs causing coughing and/or shortness of breath. Higher exposures can cause a build-up of fluid in the lungs (pulmonary oedema), a medical emergency but which might not occur for 24 hours, with severe shortness of breath and possibly death.

Chronic health effects : The following chronic (long-term) health effects can occur at some time after exposure to chlorine dioxide and can last for months or years: irritate the lungs; repeated exposure may cause bronchitis to develop with cough, phlegm, and/or shortness of breath. Permanent lung damage may occur, especially with repeated exposure to the vapours. There is limited evidence that chlorine dioxide may damage the developing foetus.

So now let's attack the MMS protocol of use that is so full of flaw's and rubbish it should be withdrawn from sale, maybe that's why it is free.

NaClO2 (Sodium Chlorite) in MMS has 168,000 ppm of available free ClO2. Now let's activate it with citric acid as recomended by MMS (BUT WE WILL DO IT PROPERLY). The world standard for activating MaClO2 is as follows, (Activation with citric acid will release 20% of the avaiable ClO2 to Free ClO2 with a chlouros acid residuale) to make 1 litre of water containing 1 ppm of free ClO2 take 0.02 ml of MMS and add citric acid at a ratio of 1:10 of MMS, now citric in it's proper form is 100% in strength and comes as a crystaline powder. Industry standard for ease of use when mixing is to use a 50% liquid Citric Acid, but now we must add it at 1:5 (to compensate for dillution) of MMS (so if using MMS 10% citric it shlould be added at 1:1 not the 5:1 they recomend) So we take 0.02 ml (1/10 of a drop) of 28% MMS and add to that 0.02 ml of MMS citric, optimum activation curve for citric activation is at 10 miniutes from activation, so after mixing the 2 sollutions and waiting 10 miniutes you add this to your make up water of 1 litre. you now have 1 litre water containing 1 ppm free ClO2 with a chlorous acid reidual. So people 1/10 of a drop of MMS is enought to keep drinking during the day safley. Now using MMS directions, which is just rubbish, but we say you are on 10 drop dose. (sorry I am laughing now thinking of Jim Humbles book and his research using drops, the reason you had trouble Jim was because Activation protocaols were already done, hey Jim) Look staements in book about orange juice retarding activation and if you don't have thisjuice use vinigar or this or taht, is where poor Jim goes of the rails. Because he does not understand the chemistry and technology of something that was developed long before he put his name to it. Hey Jim Tell International Dioxide your story, actualy don't bother they like other credible suppliers think your a dangerous joke waiting to explode, yeah I'm getting nasty with good reason. Why should Humble be able to discredit the use of a brilliant product with his misconseptions and untruths. Hey Jim below is a Ph guide of different things and beside it is how much free ClO2 is released tt that Ph value, you will note the difference between Citric, vinigar and lemon juice is a release of more than 20%. This equates to to a variance if you were using MMS to dose of more than 33,000 ppm. Christ wake up bloke and admit your short comming's and fix them. Look 10 drops of MMS activated humbles way would give you a 1 ml sollution containing around 30,000 plus ppm of free clo2, take about 1/30 th of that 1 ml sollution and add it to 1 litre of water and you might be down around 1 ppm. I have also put at the bottom an activation chart using my 5% Naclo2 safe product, you will note I don't recomend drops, because I'm not a fool. This chart ahs been vailable in the public domain since the 80's hey Jim. I'm tired of this but I will be relentless to make it right. The 26 other product's on the market making exactly the same claims you do, (oxydrops, stabilized oxygen, NACLO.com) seem to do the right thing why car't you. Not one of them recomend any form of activation. BECAUSE YOU ARE POISONING PEOPLE JIM. YOU MUST STOP IT. IT IS NOT RIGHT. Remember my company knocked you back like the Gates Foundation for a reason, you did not then nor now know what you are talking about.

I need your advice as well Jim, about the dangerous goods issue, shall I do as DOT have asked, I believe it would be detremtal to your sellers and user's as they said they have to inform all direct marketing links like Ebay etc as well as put a world wide alert on your product. But then maybe our Industry needs a dose of MMS to purge the cowboy's.
I openly chalange Jim or anyone MMS would like to put forward to a debate about my coments, including Jim's claims to invention, (you didn't patent it hey Jim, because you could not the work was done years befoe. I wonder what Bob Danner who owns Biocide International think's of you, you should know him. He did head the rocket sciences department fo all the Apollo space flights for NASA.

Anyone interested should have a look at one drop of a product nearly identical in strength to MMS does to a pile of Sugar BOOOOOOOM. but Jim knows to keep MMS away from Sugar hey, jim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGRXJHKyB-s

Representative pH values Free ClO2 released
Substance pH at Ph
Hydrochloric Acid, 10M -1 100%
Lead-acid battery 0.5
Gastric acid 1.5 – 2.0 60%
Lemon juice 2.4
Cola 2.5 40%
Vinegar 2.9
Orange or apple juice 3.5 20%
Tomato Juice 4
Beer 4.5
Acid Rain <5.0
Coffee 5 10%
Tea or healthy skin 5.5
Urine 6 5%
Milk 6.5
Pure Water 7
Healthy human saliva 6.5 – 7.4 Trace elements
Blood 7.34 – 7.45
Seawater 7.7 – 8.3
Hand soap 9.0 – 10.0
Household ammonia 12
Bleach 13
Household lye 14

Bio-Safe 5 Addition Rate Table

(5% Sodium Chlorite Precursor - 30,000PPM available chlorine dioxide)

Application Rate Water Volume (Litres)
ppm 1 5 10 20 100 500 1000 4000 10000
1 0.03ml 0.17ml 0.33ml 0.67ml 3.3ml 16.7ml 33.3ml 133ml 333ml
3 0.1ml 0.5ml 1ml 2ml 10ml 50ml 100ml 400ml 1lt
5 0.17ml 0.83ml 1.7ml 3.3ml 16.7ml 83.3ml 167ml 667ml 1.7lt
10 0.34ml 1.7ml 3.3ml 6.7ml 33.3ml 167ml 333ml 1.3lt 3.3lt
15 0.5ml 2.5ml 5ml 10ml 50ml 250ml 500ml 2lt 5lt
20 0.67ml 3.3ml 6.7ml 13.3ml 66.7ml 333ml 667ml 2.7lt 6.7lt
30 1ml 5ml 10ml 20ml 100ml 500ml 1lt 4lt 10lt
40 1.3ml 6.7ml 13.3ml 26.7ml 133ml 667ml 1.3lt 5.3lt 13lt
50 1.7ml 8.3ml 16.7ml 33.3ml 167ml 833ml 1.7lt 6.7lt 17lt
100 3.3ml 16.7ml 33.3ml 66.7ml 333ml 1.7lt 3.3lt 13.3lt 33lt
200 6.7ml 33.3ml 66.7ml 133ml 667lt 3.3lt 6.7lt 27lt 67lt
300 10ml 50ml 100ml 200ml 1lt 5lt 10lt 40lt 100lt
400 13.3ml 66.7ml 133ml 267ml 1.3lt 6.7lt 13lt 53lt 133lt
500 16.7ml 83.3ml 167ml 333ml 1.7lt 8.3lt 17lt 67lt 167lt
1000 33.3ml 167ml 333ml 667ml 3.3lt 16.7lt 33lt 133lt 333lt

Recommendations for activating Bio SAFE 5

1. Determine the desired concentration of Bio SAFE 5 required
2. Consider the volume of water required for your use
3. Use the Table above to calculate the required ammount of Bio SAFE 5 concentrate required
Example: 66ml of Bio SAFE 5 is required to treat 200 litres of water @ 10ppm
4. Calculate the ammount of Citric Acid required to activate the solution at a rate of 1 to 5
Example: 14ml of Citric acid to 66 ml of Bio SAFE 5 = 1 to 5
5. Prepare the Citric acid, water and Bio Safe 5 in separate containers
6. Add the acid to the Bio Safe 5 solution, allow to sit for 10 minutes, swill gently to assist mixing
DO NOT INHALE VAPOURS. Finally add Bio SAFE 5 solution to the water.
7. The prepared product is now ready to use.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (9)