CureZone   Log On   Join
my point is this---

ananda7 Views: 2,255
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,100,901

my point is this---

i have researched it. i have given it my time. i do understand what he is describing. i have read it several times with an open mind. i have consulted two chemists and study chemistry myself.

my main point is that if you read what he wrote carefully you will find that from the info he gives --- in summary---one actually should be dead upon a sufficient dose (or atleast hospitalized for something very very serious)of activated mms b/c it is a 28% solution. but no one has.

my point is --something about his theory must be inacurrate if this has not happened yet.

according to biosafe the danger would happen with one sufficient dose of the 28% solution, not concsecutive doses. for he already knows that the sloution turns into table salt after it runs through the body after a short period of time... so there isnt even the possibility of a build up that can lead to hazardous levels.

no one has died or fell hospitalized after a sufficient dose. what can that mean????

just think about that for a second.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)