CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Finally taking the plunge!

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
More
mkgishere Views: 1,170
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,099,878

Re: Finally taking the plunge!

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. I’ll check into the Law of Attraction site jfh. I’d glanced at it once before, maybe your suggestion is the Universes way of nudging me that way again. I love your pic by the way.

I have done the conscious breathing Jana. It helps but it’s difficult for me because I still work to stay grounded. Being “in” my body doesn’t feel normal to me, I’ve been working on it for years. It took quite some time learning just to reach the energy and most of my success has been in feeling it and allowing the energy to flow, ie not trap it. Unfortunately it’s still hit or miss for me.

I considered going down or up on the dose but as I was getting my next dose ready I felt a certainty that 4 drops was still the right amount so I stayed there.

I started feeling better yesterday and today most of the pain is gone and I’ve got more energy. I even felt good enough to have a date last night and I’m considering doing it again tonight. It’s the simple things that are sometimes the best.

I did add iodine back in yesterday so some of the changes may be from that. I’d been off iodine but could really feel the difference. I read a post about not taking iodine with MMS so I didn’t jump back into taking it. It took me awhile to get back and search through the messages to find out that I could take the two together.  I’m so excited to be on both.

Thanks again for the input. I appreciate not only reading what you’ve written here but also all the other posts you two have on curezone. It was actually a post Jana put on the candida forum that got me to check MMS out. Thanks again for all the time and effort you two and the other regular posters put into this forum.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (2)