CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: humaworm related?

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
fledgling Views: 961
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,100,355

Re: humaworm related?

I can see that an active person would think their special cases would be activity related...but, I am not active, these days...and, I have had those symptoms.

However, I believe they appeared at some time after my second round of Humaworm. Certainly it was a surprise, I must say.

I remember that the first stab ran along a big toe. Yowch!

I have been very active at different periods in my life...the last time was six months ago, when we were moving.

Since then I have lived in the lap of luxury...there has been no 'pressure' to 'do' anything, due to my husband's kindness and beautiful care.

I did a great deal of spontaneous gardening last summer and fall...gardening and outdoor tidying that I did simply because I felt like it.

After that, I computered a lot, and you know how much exertion there is in that!

As for the stabs, stings, 'bites', etc., I've come to think they could be anything, including nerve spasms, particularly in reaction to the poisons parasites emit. (I have proof positive that they do. Besides, I have been focussed on 'wrigglies' for quite a while now...so, what else should I expect?)

At the same time, I've begun to think that the body ADJUSTS to every new phase of the 'journey' we introduce...only reacting to changes when it is good and ready.

I can drink the liver flush tea I use, until the cows come home, and nothing will happen until the body is ready...then watch out!

To me, cleansing is a voyage of discovery...I learn new things almost daily...instinct is my best guide. And reading broadens my perspective.

I've found that quickly and lightly pondering each idea, then letting myself rest on it, brings Aha! moments.

Over-concentration doesn't work very well for me. I need to simply note possibilities, and they sort themselves out.

Hope this helps.

Fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)