CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: incredible!!!

Wellboy Views: 66,369
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 110,017

Re: incredible!!!

This is all very encouraging. I've been told by my dentist that I have to have an extraction and a titanium bolt. Cost: $5000. Rather than give in to that I'm oil-swishing like crazy and doing stuff generally to kill the bacteria. I've demanded to have another X-ray in August to check on the decay. For some reason I have a feeling the problem won't have gotten any worse and may even have gotten better.
Many dentists are scoundrels; they're just in it for the money. Mine hates it when I mention holistic treatment. But of course he does - it's going to cost him money.

By the way, I had the very last of my mercury fillings removed this week. Just one more piece of Kevin Trudeau advice I followed. Last week's was having a new water filtration system installed throughout the entire house. Lifesource. For the first time in about thirty years I'm happy drinking from the tap and my skin isn't dry from the chlorine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.605 sec, (1)