CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Testimony

Nightengale212 Views: 67,272
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 110,036

Re: Testimony

What I do in addition to morning oil swishing is a regimen located on the site saveyourteeth.com. which I noted in my previous post. It is basically 1. brushing teeth with Vicco toothpaste or sometimes Dr.Bronner's liquid peppermint soap which is my choice of dental cleaners. 2. Flossing with tea tree dental tape. 3. Irrigating gums with Waterpik using pocket probe attachment. 4. Using a soft child's tooth brush I apply to my gumline Dr.Behm's mixture which is 3 parts baking soda, one part Sea Salt , two dropper fulls of coloidal silver and a small bit of water to make a paste. 4. After application rinse out mixtue well then I brush my tongue. The rationale behind this procedure is to breakup and kill the bacteria colonies which have set up residence under the gumline which is the source of infection and cannot be reached which brushing alone. This all is explained in explained in more detail on the web site. Hope this helped :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.517 sec, (1)