CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help - Can't shake the candida and it seems to be getting worse!

sans sucre Views: 2,861
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,099,764

Re: Help - Can't shake the candida and it seems to be getting worse!

Oh, my - yes, I know about the sex drive issues. My hubby too. Patient and understanding, but. . . . :)

Weird thing is that as I recover, every now and then I will get a HUGE burst of sexual energy. I just wish it would happen more regularly. Nothing worse than having sex when you are NOT in the mood or feel bad physically. Well, ok, there are some things worse. ;) But it still sucks, no pun intended.

The saurkraut is not really like kimchee. But, funny you should mention, as the same company also makes a probiotic-chocked kimchee, as well as a live salsa (which I LOVE - - comes in red, yellow and green varieties and they are all excellent). They also make this stuff called Zing Salad which is like the kraut, only beet-based (beets are very good for the liver, BTW) and has other veggies in it too. The kraut itself is not really like regular saurkraut in taste. It is much tangier and less "cabbagy". I liked it immediately.

Have you noticed if your candida symptoms appear in conjunction with your menses or ovulation times? I have such a pattern in that the hormones will cause a surge at these times and then it will fall away after the few days are over.

Nice chatting with you, too!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)