CureZone   Log On   Join
Headaches

sanctuary2 Views: 7,884
Published: 13 years ago

Headaches

Has anyone else had headaches as a direct result of taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ?

I am no stranger to headaches having suffered with migraine for about 30 years. But in recent times I haven't been too bad. Yes I still get headaches, but haven't really had a blinding migraine in several months.

I had been doing really well with the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , but in this past week have found myself with a headache each day. At first I put it down to overdoing it at the gym and having sore shoulder muscles. But even on the days that I didn't go, and even after the muscles lost their soreness, I still find myself with a headache. Last nights was pretty bad and I went to bed early to sleep it off.

I have been stressing a little lately, mostly because I feel like I am taking a backwards slide and this really scares me.

In fairness I did eat an awful lot of Sugar yesterday afternoon. The cravings got out of control and I "went for it" pretty solidly.

I am just not sure whether it's best to back off the dose a little until I feel better again, or to just dive right in and go for broke. Whilst I still "go" regularly, I still haven't had any diarrhea and wonder if that is part of the problem. Maybe things are moving out of me as quickly as my body would like.

One thing I have learned at CZ. It seems like nothing is ever clear cut!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)