CureZone   Log On   Join
Up to 13 drops as of this morning

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
Electric Mind Views: 1,634
Published: 13 years ago

Up to 13 drops as of this morning

I have been diligently increasing my Miracle-Mineral-Supplement dosage each day since starting with only one drop, twice a day. Each day I increase it by a single drop, twice a day. I've been mixing it with about 3 oz of Knudsen brand "Just Concord" organic grape juice...with ostensibly no added Vit C (anywhere on the label). I had only one day where there was about 20 min of mild nausea. I have not yet experienced any diarrhea, though I have had bowel movements that could best be described as "better out than in". I do notice sleeping more heavily. I do know I have a GI infection (blastocystis hominis, chryptosporidium and several undesirable bacteria species) though there has been not a whole lot of change that is tangible, so far. The taste is, of course, awful, but I can brave it just fine. I am planning a series of colon hydrotherapy sessions to help the cleansing along. I have also been dosing a variety of high quality probiotics and doing green drinks.

I keep waiting for the big "cleansing reaction", but it doesn't appear to be thus far forthcoming. Perhaps I've just been good at avoiding an overload of my eliminative processes. Then again, maybe I haven't been drinking quite enough water....

I am wondering how much time after Miracle-Mineral-Supplement dosing should ideally pass before adding any supplemental vitamin C? I've been waiting about 3 hours before I take anything with C, and then it isn't more than about 100 mg. Thoughts?

Also, is it common to get this far--- KNOWING you have a parasitic infection-- and not really experiencing any purging of any kind? Perhaps it is going to take the higher doe of 15 drops for a few days to get that....? Again, thoughts?

I am grateful for this forum.

Oh--also, I bought what I figured would be a 10 year supply of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement solution to squirrel away enough in the (inevitable) event of the FDA putting a stop to all this. Reading past posts it sounds like it'll only be good for a max of 3 to 4 years...and only if I refrigerate the stuff....right?

Best to all---

EM

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)