CureZone   Log On   Join
To Ken Presner and others Re: Stabilized output

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

The Basic Zapper
This zapper is perfect everyone! Only $35!

More
ParaZapper Views: 1,305
Published: 11 years ago

To Ken Presner and others Re: Stabilized output

Ken,

I mentioned before that earlier models of the CCa included the Stabilized Output circuitry but we has discontinued it because it did not seem to improve results and even appeared to have a negative effect in some cases. I went back and verified this but also built a couple more with the circuitry included.

After further evaluation, the effect on the Stabilized Output on the CCa was and is minimal due to the active compensation circuit in the CCa. However, this aside, in the interest of providing the best output possible, we have decided to include this circuitry at no additional cost.

However, in our cheaper models, I did find that the signal was improved about 10 percent and we have updated them to include this small improvement. This improvement will not increase the cost.

I have not found any advantage to the 90 percent positive pulse except that it feels stronger and therefore might add to the placebo effect. I will continue to research this however and will publish data when I am done.

David Etheredge

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.859 sec, (1)