CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Activators....help??

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Reduce Inflammation with Liposomal C-25% OFF SALE!
5100mg/ounce; Boost Immunity, Reduc...

100% Natural Monatomic Gold
Fight Arthritis, Dementia, Alzheimer’s and Aging with High...

Dozens of Liquid Minerals
Theta Minerals are the purest liquid minerals around, and th...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

USA’s Best Nutritional Supplement
Optimize your health with InraMax - 415 different 10...

Free Clark DVD!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Free Clark DVD!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

ananda7 Views: 2,776
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,100,039

Re: Activators....help??

hi--- i am pretty sure i have candida also, (amongst many other conditions)---

i recently heard jim humble say on an interview "if you are not getting better you are not taking enough mms."

i feel this is true in the case of candida. well i should say, i believe it is true more than i dont.

now of course, in the back of my mind, there is that tiny 1% doubt--- that nagging worry about candida and mms b/c it is the kind of condition that is soooo stubborn and is very good at mutating etc.

nevertheless, even with that little doubt in the back of my mind--- i still have seen such great results with so many other conditions with myself with mms, that i am going to keep the premise that "at some point the candida is going to to be beat by the mms" --- this sense of "it will take care of the candida in due time" i have is stronger than the doubt that it wont.... (...and it sounds like you do also)

for example, i have had vaginal yeasts infections and after douching with mms only once, that condition is gone (so far)-- and the fungus on my daughter feet is gone by topical application. so that's proof for me that mms does work with fungus and yeast!

i understand your concern--- i am with you... but let us remember that we have had this condition for years and mms has only been in our systems for a couple months. in fact, for me, i have not even reached the 15 drops yet either.

jim humble also said, "if the condition persisits what is happening is that more pathogens are being produced than being killed off. in this case you will need to increase mms."

so what i have done is been taking mms more times throughout the day rather than trying to strive to 15 drops...(although i take a couple more drops at each dosing). i have just started this increase in dosing sessions recently ( i take it maybe 6 times a day), so we will see.

i also heard jim say that it took a man with cancer up to 60 drops before his markers went down. but he also stressed that this is rare.

and BTW i dont sense that it is a problem with the activators at all (except maybe citiric acid, but not even sure about that)--- i sense it is more that we need more exposure to the mms both in dosing times per day and increase in drops.

and remember this is just my sense of the candida situation -- i dont expect anyone else to adopt it.

hope it was helpful.

from ananda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (2)