CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Article in our local paper on Liver Flush

San2006 Views: 2,999
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,098,686

Re: Article in our local paper on Liver Flush

Hi,
I am very sorry to hear about your stone and your concern towards it. There is one veteran poster called "hanna" who has a one inch stone. She has flushed 60+ times and the stone is still there. But she continues to live with it and as per her she is symptom free. So there u go. some one who has done 60+ flushes and still keeps the stone.

My suggestion, consume plenty of Lime/lemon juice before after meals. Also try Apple Cider Vinegar. Drink it down in 1/2 glass of water and then drink plenty of plain water. Also granulated lecithin is supposed to dissolve stones. Aim at consuming 2-3 limes on a daily basis. One lime first thing in morning, then one after lunch and one after dinner. The citric acid in lime can react with the calcium and try to melt it.

I hope you continue to keep your GB and not give in to surgery. It would be horrible, if you have to loose your GB. Surgery really scares me.

Of course eat healthy.

Try some Yoga poses, they should help. I would personally not suggest Liver FLushing, but its your decision.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

2.860 sec, (1)