CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Short of breath

Views: 14,797
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,098,934

Re: Short of breath

I agree with the 'relaxing' treatment.

However, I have to say that I used to have frequent 'anxiety attacks', I thought. Turned out that I had hypoglycemia (low blood sugar). Subsequently, I got diabetes (hi blood sugar) and too much insulin causes me to experience the same symptoms - panic, feeling that I was going to die, shortness of breath, rapid heart beat...

(If you ask me, a parasite(s) took out my pancreas, but I can't prove it)

I've gotten much more tuned to the feel of hi and low blood Sugar after many years now and the symptoms don't disturb me as much.

Interestingly enough, one of the big indicators that I had diabetes was...CHRONIC YEAST INFECTIONS! Too much Sugar being dumped into the blood. This was years and years ago.

Anyway, might be worth checking your blood Sugar and also blood pressure sometime.

Also I got fungus in my ears from a Brazilian wet sauna. The doctor I went to kept prescribing various drops and they never worked. So I did something stupid (or smart - hard to tell). I put athlete's foot cream on the end of a q-tip and swabbed the inside of my ears for about 5 days, using a clean q-tip to clean them out afterwards. It worked like a charm and I'm more than a little sure that no doctor in his right mind would recommend it. I've also used a combo of a few drops of vinegar to alcohol mix for an ear infection and was praised by a doctor for using good common sense - he said that those were the ingredients of the drops he would have prescribed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)