CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what's the difference between NUCCA and Atlas Orthogonal.n/m

San2006 Views: 8,017
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,099,529

Re: what's the difference between NUCCA and Atlas Orthogonal.n/m

wow, sounds like your chiro is very expensive. Mine charges $36 Cdn per adjustment. I paid him lumpsum for year 2008, because, that way it comes out dirt cheap. Plus thankfully, it is covered by our insurance 100%.

I have an advice for you. Take it for what its worth. Have you looked into Inversion Therapy? You should be able to buy used Inversion tables somewhere. Start inverting at 45 deg and then 60 deg for a couple of minutes. Then gradually, invert to 90 deg. Inversion is supposed to straighten & decompress the spine and correct problems of constipation/bloating. I dont have it, but I might go for it. I dont know if I want to be a chiro patient for life.

Just google "Inversion Therapy". Try it out and go slow and gradually increase the angle of inversion and time. Maybe, it can resolve your problem.

Steer clear of things like magnesium based laxatives( ES, oxy-powder etc), Liver Flushing, purgative herbs, extreme fasting, enemas,colonics and unnecessary vitamins/minerals. Eat healthy and enjoy your life. Man, you are so young and going through all these health problems. Wish you luck. I know it can be frustating, but the body can heal.

Look into Yoga exercises. It will strengthen the immune system.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)