Both of my Chihuahuas just finished their five-day recommended treatment. My smallest one threw up about 1/2 hour after her first dose. Weird looking things were in there, but I can't say they were parasites. Now, two days after finishing it, my other one is scratching his ears like crazy, chewing on his paws and trying to find grass to eat (not an easy task in NJ in January.) He is shaking and his stomach is making weird noises. I'm wondering if the 5 day treatment simply irritated the parasites and made them more active, or is he having a reaction to the ingredients (which I don't think inasmuch as he probably would have had a reaction immediately.) Is he overdosed, though I was careful in the doseage or does he require another round.
RG please help. I can't stand to see him uncomfortable. He's my little guy!