Re: How to Start MMS protocol

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Google Advertisement
ananda7 Views: 935
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,099,160

Re: How to Start MMS protocol

you probably know that you have to activate the mms with either pure lemon/lime juice, vinegar, or citric acid . mix it 5 to 1 ratio.

so lets say you were up to 7 drops of mms--- then you would do 35 drops of activator---always 5 to 1 ratio. i put the mms in first and then the activator of my choice in second. and swirl it around so all parts meet.

always wait the full 3 minutes after activation before taking the drink. you can add a little water or juice after it activates to make it go down easier. i use r.w. knudsens "just black cherry" juice. but any juice that has no vit c or ascorbic/ascorbate acid you can use. just dont use orange juice. sometimes it is hard to find a juice without any of those in it unless you go to a healthfood store.

start with 1 drop of mms (and activate it) and if you dont notice any problems (die off reactions/herx) then go up 1 drop each dose thereafter.

take it twice a day to start and keep going up in drops unless you get a herx reaction.

right now i am taking 7 or 8 drops 6 or 7 times a day--- but you dont have to do it this way. this is just something i want to do for now. i just mentioned it b/c there is no set way to take mms. most people just take it 2x a day until they get to 15 drops each dose and then they take that15 drops up to 3x a day.

but i am doing it this way b/c i get too nauseaus at 15 drops yet i want alot of mms in my system at all times.

hope this helps.

feel free to ask more questions if this wasnt enough info.

i am so happy i am on mms.

it has done so much for me and my family & friends. feel free to click on my name "ananda7" --- all my posts should come up ---and you can click on the ones you may think you would like to read...i talk about the benefits we have had.

happy healing!

lovingly,
from ananda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)