CureZone   Log On   Join
HIV and MMS?

Views: 3,159
Published: 13 years ago

HIV and MMS?

Hello,

I just heard about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and was pretty intrigued by it. Here is my story:

In mid 2006 I tested positive for HIV. I questioned the exams for a lot of reasons, and after looking at "the other side of AIDS" and 12 months of intense medical publication/journal reading, I decided to trust my feelings and ignore the tests completely.

Back then, I had horrible lab exams: high viral load, low CD4. Like I said, I ignored them all (to the horror of doctors) and declined toxic medication and all the vaccines and Antibiotics they pushed so hard on me (it was hard to be strong and take a lot of threatening). It didn't make sense why anyone would promote that stuff to someone who is perfectly healthy.

I have not been sick in over 3 years (nothing major but the occasional cold prior to the test). In fact, I feel great. I'm much more nutrition conscious now, I have fasted for up to 21 days (an amazing experience!), and live on a vegetarian (and often microbiotic) diet. I have also quit doing drugs (cocaine, weed, and the eventual "something else"). So, in a way, a positive hiv exam was a blessing and sort of saved me, because I was hanging out with all the wrong people. That's how I chose to look at it.

I have not been back to take any exams again. However, I'm curious: has anyone in here taken Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for HIV, and found it has a positive effect on lab numbers? It would be nice to have ok exams and get those doctors and friends off my back (they think I'm killing myself, I'm tired of having to defend myself to the point where I simply don't engage in that sort of conversation anymore. I have lost friends over it, and haven't been able to date at all since most people don't want to date an hiv+ person, or someone who doesn't believe HIV is the cause of aids). Just to shut them up and go on with my life.

Any comments will be highly appreciated. Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)