CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Burning mouth/tongue

2dreem Views: 6,854
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 109,870

Re: Burning mouth/tongue

It don't have burinig mouth syndrome but I'll share this anyway. I had been tested for hidden food allergies with kinesiology muscle testing and found that I was allergic to 54 out of 200 tested foods. After I went off these foods I felt so much better and my insulin(I'm a type 1 diabetic)was drastically reduced. I have always loved figs but was not tested for them. Just last night I bought some figs from the store and was eating them in the car when all of the sudden my mouth was burning like crazy. As soon as I got home I asked a family member to use kinesiology(my family learned how to do it)to test the figs and they came out very weak. My mouth is still sore now. If you are constanly eating things you could be allergic to then you could constantly be having a burning mouth never realizing its from what your eating. I would recommend you get a hidden food allergy test, not the scratch test as they are not very accurate and only test a few foods. It's really amazing how many foods people are eating day in and day out that they would never guess are causing their problems, for instance I'm allergic to strawberries. I never would have guessed one of my favorite foods thats supposed to be so good for you would be so bad for me, it's amazing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)