CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 1,898
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,098,666

Edited

I hear all sorts of things, and some nearly drive me crazy! I'm still experiencing some of the very high-pitched humming even though I am no longer living under a rooftop full of Cell Phone towers. However, I am still near lots of power lines, satellite dishes, and electrical appliances. Just a second ago the small refrigerator near me shut off it's cycle, and startled me. And I really wish that the family in the room next to me would stop all their arguing! Perhaps their baby would stop crying if there wasn't so much tension between them. Seriously!

It's like I have developed superwoman hearing, lol! At least it is not as painful as it was previously. Now I'm thinking that the pain was a function of the massive number of cell towers that I was previously under. And I've been wondering about the range of dogs hearing, too. I know the dog whistles are extremely high-pitched. And dolphins and whales are effected by sonar. And some people have suggested that the ear ringing a form of communication with angels or celestial beings. Do we even know what the human hearing system is really capable of?

In the next day or two, if the weather permits, I am going to drive out to a wooded area and see how my hearing is when I am in a nature setting. I think a grove of pine trees would do me a world of good!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)