CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: O/T for sans

San2006 Views: 8,009
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,098,658

Re: O/T for sans

Stomach problems have not completely gone away. I have good days and bad days. Some days I feel I evacuated completely and feel great all day and am proud of my flat belly. Other days, I feel, I wish I could gone more. But overall I am feeling a lot better.

-->also, i've been looking through a few of your old posts and we seem to have some similar problem: UTI, incomplete evacuation/constipation, bloating, premature grey hair (a whole bunch), keratosis pilaris (currently trying seabuckthorn for it)... but i'm about exactly half your age. i'm wondering do you also have a problem with excess facial or body hair?

I have suffered from incompleted evacuation/constipation/bloating, premature grays, KP. thankfully, I dont have problem with excess facial & body hair.

-->i have an appointment with an atlas orthogonal practitioner in 2 weeks. i went to a nucca one a few days ago, but it's too far away for me to continue going.

Please keep us posted on how it goes with atlas orthogonal practitionar. Questions like, how many times you go there, what was the initial assessment, what kind of adjustment u receive, cost etc. I wish you all the luck. Another therapy which interests me is inversion therapy. Have u tried that. Inversion therapy is also supposedly very good for constipation. Hope you get what u are looking for. Health is most precious.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)