CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: wheres blood reports ?,i dont see them for mms anywhere!

ananda7 Views: 1,598
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,097,883

Re: wheres blood reports ?,i dont see them for mms anywhere!

i dont have hep c but i do have herpes simplex 1 and 2. i usually have a break out 2 times a month (sometimes 3) and since being on mms i have not had any. that is proof enough that the mms is working for me! i dont think anyone is going to make things up about mms on this forum.

my friend who is a yoga teacher also has hep c and she just recently started taking mms for it but she has not gotten far along with it yet so she wont have anything to report yet. but as time passes and she gets results i could ask her to share them with others on here, but she probably wont go as far as sending out her bloodwork to people.

i doubt anyone is going to run off to their doctor and ask for copies of all their bloodwork then go back after they feel better and get more tests for result bloodwork, get that and then try to figure out how to upload it to their computer just to send it to you ---sounds like a lot of work to me. and i think that is alot to ask someone you dont even know to do--- unless it was all already at their finger tips perhaps. ---but who knows, maybe someone will do that for you.

all i can say is both me and my husband have not had a herpes breakout since being on mms... so that is what i attribute it to. i also have posted a list of benefits i have already had being on mms. i have pasted it below. hope this is useful to you.

if i were you i would definately just start mms. what do you have to lose? and it is the cheapest alternative health product out there, as well as the most effective in the shortest period of time atleast in my experience also with my family and friends. i have been on this healing path for 15-20 years and this product has worked the best.

lovingly
ananda7

list of personal benefits from mms in less than a month by ananda7 6 days 354 View Entire Thread [4] Forum: Miracle-Mineral-Supplement Support Subject: list of personal benefits from mms in less than a month
Username: ananda7 contact ananda7
Date: 1/24/2008 5:44:23 PM ( 6 days ago )
Hits: message viewed 356 times
Size: 1438 char. URL:
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1094284

Replies: 3
Edit This Message:
ananda7
conditions i am dealing with are-- chronic fatigue syndrome, epstien barr virus, joint,muscle and leg pain, herpes 1 and 2, female organ issues, major brain fog,frequent headaches, human-papiloma virus,parasites,peridontal disease, and possibly systemic candida.

i have noticed the following benefits from taking mms for about a month now--

no herpes breakout since taking mms

waking up feeling somewhat better (waking up was terrible before)

pockets of infections in my gums cleared up (UPDATE---BUT CAME BACK AFTER I STOPPED BRUSHING WITH Miracle-Mineral-Supplement SO NOW I AM STARTING TO BRUSH WITH Miracle-Mineral-Supplement AGAIN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

tighter gums on teeth

less plaque than ever

good breath

no leg pains

no muscle aches

no chronic itching

way less headaches

a bit clearer in my head

cravings for caffiene/coffee drastically reduced

neck painREDUCED

some parasites dispelled

breathing deeper

no more chronic coughing at night

sinuses improved

a little less cravings for cigarettes

no more vaginal yeast infections

no more irritatted urination

more frequent bowel movements

more energy (accept when herx)

clearer skin

no more itching or fluid in the ears

gland and lymph size decreased

milder menses

increased appetite

...and i will probably think of more later---

(other members in my family have had benefits also but i am just trying to list all mine first)
From Ananda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (2)