CureZone   Log On   Join
Update 01/28/08

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
kcpopps Views: 5,522
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,097,156

Update 01/28/08

Doctor prescribed
HYDROXYZ HCL 25mg - 1-2 every six hours as needed for itching.
and
TERBINAFINE 250mg 1 per day as anti-fungal medication. No Anti-Biotics.

Just from visual examination, he said he definitely thought it was fungal.... but not ringworm....
Had blood drawn - lab results tomorrow. Doctor did say he thought there was an underlying problem with Immune System. Lab will be checking my blood sugar and hep C condition. Doc is suspicious of diabetes or a hep c related problems as being the root cause.

I have not taken any Turbafine yet. I have taken the Hydroxyz... it seems to help with the itching, however my hands are begging to be scratched at the moment. I am having a little nausea feeling from that medication I think. Also a little grogginess.  Haven't had any MMS since 8 am. (Now 11 PM).

About Turbinafine - (pronounced TER-bin-a-feen) ---does anyone know if I should or should not continue to take MMS at the same time?  I still believe MMS has been the best relief of itching so far... I'm wanting to take some before I go to bed but am a little leery of that since the HYDROXYZ has made me a little nauseous already....

I'm tired and not feeling to well tonight... my hands are trying to erupt in itchiness right now... so tired of this affliction!

Thanks - Rick

BTW boondoc - did you send me a private mail? I haven't found it yet if you did.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)