CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SCIENCE: ANALYZED STONES - GALLSTONES? ... Liver Stones being analyzed ???

mlab Views: 49,268
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 61,992

Re: SCIENCE: ANALYZED STONES - GALLSTONES? ... Liver Stones being analyzed ???

Hi,

The question regarding the true nature of the waxy-green stones, and chaff most people get from the Liver Flush is quite interesting. I'll let you read through this FAQ and find out just how puzzling this can become. However, one very simple way of proving if theses stones are coming from a clogged liver/gallbladder or if they are a product of digestion has already been proposed. I'll state it once more, hoping the more experienced will help us out in putting this debate to rest.

-If the stones are real, the quantity one expels should diminish over time, after repeated flushes, until one doesn't find any stones at all after flushing.

-If the stones are "olive oil soap" or "light coloured oil (almond, safflower) soap" turned green from mixing with bile, or coloured oil (red pepper, beet juice)that has somehow lost it's colour during digestion, reverting back to green, etc... Their counts should remain the same, given the same amount of every ingredient in the H. Clarck Liver Flush is used every time.

So, what DOES happen? Can some of you who have flushed for many months or years please let us know if their stone counts have declined significantly or dropped to zero?

I've just flushed out hundreds of small green, mushy stones for the 2nd time. I know I'll find out for myself after a while. But please, let me satisfy my curiousity!

Thanks everyone!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)