CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 4

summerhaunt Views: 6,006
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,094,801

Day 4

I was bad, and just couldn't retain more than 10 minutes. I did do a cleansing enema first, but may not have cleared out enough, or maybe the Iodine stimulates peristalsis. Dunno. I don't think the 10 minutes was long enough to absorb all the iodine. I did get a tiny bit of tingling in one leg, for a very brief 30 seconds, but that was all. I think it really helps me to retain if I'm able to soak in a bath tub, but didn't have the time Days 3 and 4 to do so ... family was too demanding of time. Eyesight is still improved, but getting lots of headaches, since I've had to wear my glasses all day. My eyes feel so much more relaxed without the glasses, but I still don't see well enough to not wear them when working on the computer (if I'm reading, I can hold the papers/books at a proper distance that I can avoid the glasses). However, I can watch TV without being too frustrated, I'm able to catch enough detail I don't feel like I'm missing anything important. That's a big improvement ... before, enough was a blur without the glasses that I might as well not catch that TV movie.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)