CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS & vitamin supplemention, ? about taking with food.

ananda7 Views: 1,275
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,096,378

Re: MMS & vitamin supplemention, ? about taking with food.

from what i gathered from hearing jim speak mms is still effective with food (except orange juice and oranges) but when taken on an empty stomach it is even more so
(only if u can tolerate it), according to a radio interview i heard with jim humble. but rest assured, you still get the benefits of mms with food.

i think i heard also that taking it 1 hour before food and 2 hours after food maybe just fine. so dont worry too much.

i also take superfoods/green foods with mms--- as do many others here on the forum. i take my green foods a bit away from the mms--- but i think others mix it up in with their mms, but i cant be sure -- however, i know i read posts about that somewhere on here a couple forum pages back.

i think your doing fine. maybe just a little more away from food... but still fine.
ananda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)