CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 2

summerhaunt Views: 6,286
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,094,801

Day 2

Repeated the Iodine enema last night. I had tingling in my right leg (whole leg), a little in the left leg, and some on my face. I forgot to say I had that the first night, but not in the left leg. Vision got a little better, and the vision changes from the first night have remained. The left eye (the bad one) can see just shy of clear through the lens for the right eye. I'm not sure if it's only slightly worse than what the right eye was originally or slightly better, just that the lens is very slightly off for using with the right eye. Both eyes can no longer see clear through their prescribed lenses because they're seeing better. The eyes will readjust to the glasses after time, though I get a headache after a while.

I'm thinking, due to the tingling, the Iodine is restimulating nerves (or repairing some damage there). Maybe the muscles with our eyes don't work right and make our eyes focus the way they should because of improperly working nerves. Just a thought.

Otherwise, I feel fine. More mucous drainage from the nose today. I wound up getting a bit extra Iodine in the enema last night. The urge to evacuate hit too soon, so I refilled the enema bag.

Had to wear my glasses most of this morning because of some computer work I needed to get done, but they're coming off as soon as I'm done here. Getting a headache from wearing them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)