CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thank you Jim Humble!!! -any ideas how to thank him? I have an Idea!

marlene2038 Views: 1,406
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,095,258

Re: Thank you Jim Humble!!! -any ideas how to thank him? I have an Idea!

Hi Ananda, Jim H. has mentioned that he is working on the situations you mentioned. Some illnesses which affect the brain, such as Lime disease are high on his list to prove the effectiveness of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I have spoken to him regarding the blood brain barrier and he is sure it doesn't stop Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . He says oxygen passes so will C.D. I have also asked him about the ability of some pathogens and parasites to hibernate or be in a dormant stage and avoid the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . He has said that he doesn't believe this is possible but he has no proof at present.(I currently believe MS is pathogen based and may take more time to irridicate but I think it will happen) I would love to see us present a Curezone letter to him. We could have a thank you with all of our curezone names and a question or statement of how we have been helped. I know he is going to have a testamony page on his new site. Do you think we could arrange something like this. He has an address which is posted several places but it would be so nice to have us all together sign a thank you message. I could paste a CZpage of short messages if we could keep the page starting to the left and just use the subject line for the thank you. What do you think? I could E mail it to his personal address. I know he would appreciate hearing how many are being helped. He is really humble and caring. From my experience he feels blessed to have found this treatment and believes he has to give the information to us. MW

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)