CureZone   Log On   Join
Addendum: Current supplementation

summerhaunt Views: 6,156
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,094,801

Addendum: Current supplementation

I thought I should let you know what current supplementation is, just in case it is contributing. I've been on a hiatus from drinking the Lugol's (was taking a month off, so will start up again mid-February).

Since the liver flush, been doing 2-3 T psyllium per day with plenty of water, to mop up after the flush. 3,000 mg IHN (niacin) a day (2 doses with food), 1 cc sublingual B-complex at one of the meals with the niacin. Maybe the niacin helped me to absorb the Iodine from the enema better?

I do normally do 3,000 mg Vit C each day, 200 mcg Selenium, and 3 capsules of Cal/Mag/Zinc a day (I don't remember the mg on those), but have been sporadic since the Liver Flush because my meals have bee sporadic from trying to space things out to allow for 2 hours around the psyllium doses, so I don't think those affected the enema results last night.

Oh, with the Iodine enema I'm going to try tonight, I think I'll add 2 cups Epsom Salts to the bath water. If I inadvertently absorb toxins from the colon as I absorb the iodine/water, I want a way to "out" the toxins, so maybe the Epsom Salt bath water will help with that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)