I posted about this once before, but since pulling, I seem to have more stoamch acid. Not so much indigestion, pain or heatburn, just a very acidic stomach, and I feel a little reflux. I do not normally have ANY digestive difficulties. I cut down on the pulling to every other day, but it is still there. I can feel the acid forming in my stomach while I'm pulling. Should I stop entirely for a while? I hate to give it up when it has helped my teeth, gums and sinuses.
I have done 5 Liver Flushes and a little overdue for my next one, but I flush strictly for allergies and overall health. I don't have gallbladder or liver problems.