CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Healing crisis unbearable! Please help!

Views: 22,841
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,093,671

Re: Healing crisis unbearable! Please help!

Thank you all for the support and ideas.

I wanted to avoid painkillers last night (I don't even keep them in my apartment) so I tried all kinds of quick home remedies and found one that helped just enough for me to fall asleep. I swished with hot salty water and than soaked 2 bags of green tea and put them in my mouth. It gave me some soothing. I woke up twice afterwards but that just changed the tea bags and managed to fall asleep again ;)

My biggest concern today was to either:
a) OP again, to try to pull to toxins out as soon as possible (finish the battle)
or
b) give myself a few days off and than start again slowly

Both approaches make sense to me, but I decided to go with the plan b) so now I am drinking as much water as I can and supporting the liver with teas, herbs and diet in order to be ready for the next detox rally. I'm going to go with olive oil this time. Sunflower and flax seed are my next options.

If I've learned one thing from this - than it is that Oil Pulling is a very powerful tool. I believe I can do great things with it, just be careful how to use it.

Thanks again. It's 9PM here and I'm so tired after sleepless nights and hoping to make up for it tonight! ;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)