CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS and Cancer Marker Update

ananda7 Views: 2,271
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,093,935

Re: MMS and Cancer Marker Update

yes, ed heft is very suspicious of our medical industry--- he also had some Conspiracy theories that were just too overwhelming for me to indulge in with him--- but he did have some great knowledge in healing so that is where i put my attention with him. i think you checking in with the cancer markers is a good idea.

do you remember on that cancer interview with jim humble... when he was talking about adding another alternative healing method for cancer in with mms?remember he said that they help eachother out? he mentioned the name of something but i cant remember what it was. but jim recommended something. i think adam abraham said that he had a web link for it on his site. see if you can find it... i will look also.

i'll get back to you after i talk to my friend who introduced me to mms. he is also very knowledgable so he may have a good suggestion for something else to add for cancer with the mms.

i amd also taking probiotics and green foods with mms. i find it all working togther really well. i have seen many many benefits!

lovingly
ananda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)