CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just passed a 1.5 inch stone!
 
summerhaunt Views: 4,310
Published: 12 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,093,790

Re: Just passed a 1.5 inch stone!


Yes, I've tried Epsom Salts in apple juice, but I think that tastes even worse. So, I'll stick with the plain Epsom Salts in water and just grin and bear it. I don't want to get to where I can't stomach apple juice because I associate it with Epsom Salts .

Plzchuckle, please be careful about repeating parasite cleanses more frequently than every 3 months. RG at Humaworm says more frequent than that can cause resistant parasites. I'd hate for you to get parasites that get so resistant and hearty to where they won't be killed off by the anti- parasite herbs. I've seen folks who have the resistant ones, and trying to get rid of them has become a nightmare for them.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)