New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
vegiegirl Views: 800
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,093,458

Re: Day 4

Hey Sonya,

Here we are day 4. Yay! I just drank my SWF. I swear the more my stomach shrinks, the harder it is to drink it fast. I feel great still. Last night was a little bit more of a challenge with my husband/daughters pizza. But the way I tried to think of it was "at least I didn't have to cook". That makes it worse for me. Usually I can't cook until the 5th day. My husband says he can't wait until the night of day 5.

I just got up, but my hip and back seem slightly better. Might just be the rest thing though. I am sure by the end of today it'll still be sore. I may just have to make an appt. with my chiro. I bet this would be a good time to go.

Yeah, I'd think skiing would be tough. Especially because (I'm not sure if you've been) but I've been so much colder. If I had to go skiing right now, I wouldn't be happy about it. I'd do it if I really had to, but it would be COLD.

Yes. Let's hang tight. I swear I couldn't get through this without the people on this site. They're so supportive!

Now the party I think you can do. It will be a slight challenge, but by that time you shouldn't be hungry. And it will actually be fun to just smell all the food. And just think how great you'll look. You'll have a great time even if you're on the cleanse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)