CureZone   Log On   Join
Are you having any problems with die-off and trying to work?

Views: 1,596
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,033,944

Are you having any problems with die-off and trying to work?

I too have to work and was going great until I hit 15 drops....Lets just put it this way...I'm glad I work in a big office building with some empty floors where I can go to the bathroom in private. Last week I had urgent D. I went at least 6 times. Thank god no one really noticed. It lasted until around 11 am then the symptoms subsided. This went on for 3 days!! I work in a cube where I can sit down. If I had some cashier job I would be F*&^!!!
I have dropped down to 12 drops. I will stay there for a while. I plan on doing Liver-Flush as well so I don't want to upping the doses too high and do a LF. That would be too taxing on my body. Like fireguy says if you are not dying just take it slow. I guess I was under an illusion that is I got to the end of the protocal I would some how get rid of all my bad digestive symptoms. Well I have to work so there will be no race. LOL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.969 sec, (1)