CureZone   Log On   Join
mega, did u get this message about lime?

ananda7 Views: 800
Published: 11 years ago

mega, did u get this message about lime?

i still use the same 5 to 1 ratio as with any activator. i put 5 drops of lime juice to every 1 drop of mms. right now i take 6 drops of mms so i am using 30 drops of lime.

either i just squeeze the lime juice from the lime itself (but the drops are sometimes fatter) or i put the lime juice in a bottle( that looks like the mms bottle with a little hole on top) and count the drops out that way. just do what is easiest for you.

Be sure all parts meet by swirling mms and lime juice together--- and then, of course, wait the 3 full minutes... and then pour your carrot juice right in there too!!!! .... like pour the carrot juice right into the solution (1/4th cup or a little more) and then drink it with your carrot juice in it...not before your carrot juice but with your carrot juice!--- you dont have to wait to drink the carrot juice after--- pour the carrot juice right into the mms and lime solution after it activates... then drink it---carrot juice and all! --- get what i mean?

if have you been drinking the solution without adding anything to it after the 3 minutes? ---no wonder it taste like shit!

anyhow, write me back after you try it this way.

lovingly,
ananda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)