CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: IS there anyway to get rid of swelling/bloating?!!!!

inspiraller Views: 34,362
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,092,524

Re: IS there anyway to get rid of swelling/bloating?!!!!

Hi

I was just reading your post and was a bit surprised. You say you had a flat tummy until you got IBS upon which it became swollen? Usually IBS would make it difficult to eat well, therefore losing weight rather than gaining weight. I'm wondering about your case, and whether its candida related. You could look into it. Be wary of garlic though, as it can further reduce friendly gut bacteria. For candida my preference is UVA URSI, then replenishing friendly gut bacteria with a good quality probiotic powder every morning.

With regard to reducing body fat percentage, its not usually safe to go below 10%, but that would be the best way of removing the extra belly. Situps only work the muscles but cardiovascular exercise such as running removes the fat, of which it looks like your doing a lot of it by dancing.

Controlling diet changes is very hard, but can be done slowly by gradually reducing caloric intake, or become a raw foody. The danger here is losing too much weight too quickly. Depending on your blood type certain foods will always put on weight - if your blood type O - avoid sweetcorn, milk and grains, if your blood type A - avoid bread and milk. Milk puts on the weight so avoiding this would certainly help. Alchohol is definately another cause of a belly.

well good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)