CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is MMS?
 
ananda7 Views: 1,291
Published: 11 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,092,751

Re: What is MMS?


hi this is ananda7 from the mms forum--- i have successfully treated my peridontal disease with mms as well as a pocket of infection in my gums that was chronic for years. i and my husband have also been herpes2 breakout free since being on mms (so far so good). i have seen it work for many members of my family in different ways. feel free to go to the mms forum at curezone and read my posts under ananda7 ---and others posts as well. i have been using alternative healing modalities for over fifteen years, spending tons of money--- and nothing has worked as efficently and quickly for myself and my family ---and to top it off IT IS THE CHEAPEST thing too---20 bucks or less!!!. i am so grateful for it!
happy healing
ananda7

this below is taken from-- hope it helps describe mms to you. also visit web site:
http://www.miraclemineral.org.


--
http://phaelosopher.wordpress.com/2007/09/09/no-miracle-just-wonderful-chemis...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MMS De-Mystified
del.icio.us tags: alternative health, chlorine dioxide, detox, chelation, healing, heavy metals

For the past couple of weeks I’ve been learning about, and experiencing something wonderful; that has implications for every one of us. It is a procedure that involves precipitating a chemical solvent, chlorine dioxide, in quantities small enough to be safely ingested, and large enough to kill pathogens that are presently living in our body, robbing it of energy, and poisoning it with waste material, and making it more vulnerable to disease. If this is not your situation, it is certainly the situation of someone you know and love.

The product is called, “MMS,” which stands for miracle mineral supplement. Caution flags rise immediately when the term “miracle” is used to describe anything that amazes us, or when we don’t understand how it does what it does. In this case, it is indeed amazing. However, an explanation of why Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is so effective as a pathogen destroyer is possible. It’s not the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement that destroys pathogens; the chlorine dioxide does that. But when you understand the chemistry, you’ll see that it’s not a miracle… it just seems like one.

Humble Origins
The Miracle-Mineral-Supplement protocol was developed by Jim Humble, a gold miner and metallurgist, on an expedition into the jungles of Central America, looking for gold. It was a response to a need to help a member of his expedition who came down with malaria, more than two days away, through heavy jungle, from the next mine. After many years of experience, Humble always carried stabilized oxygen with him on such expeditions, to make local water potable. Facing the possibility of a quick loss of life, he gave it to the stricken man. To everyone’s amazement, he was well within a few hours. That sure seemed like a miracle, but Humble wanted to better understand what had just happened.

Over the course of several years, Jim Humble figured out that what made stabilized oxygen so effective in some malaria cases, was not the oxygen at all, but the trace amounts of chlorine dioxide. Further research led him to come up with a way to produce hundreds, if not thousands more units of chlorine dioxide than what is found in stabilized oxygen. This is through using a higher concentrate of sodium chlorite (28% vs. 3% for stabilized oxygen), in conjunction with the activator. The proof of the efficacy of this simple protocol was in successfully helping over 75,000 people in several African nations – including Uganda and Malawi – rid themselves, primarily of malaria, but also hepatitis, cancer, and AIDS.

Jim Humble chronicled his experiences in two downloadable ebooks that are available at his web site:
http://www.miraclemineral.org.
The book is titled, Breakthrough: The Miracle Mineral Supplement of the 21st Century. Part one, which is a free download, tells how it began. Part two, which costs $9.95, continues the story, discusses the chemistry involved, and gives clear instructions on how to prepare MMS yourself. (A hard copy edition is also available.) This is important, because once you understand the chemistry, and the absolute absence of downside effects, outside of feeling nauseous and “expelling” when toxins and pathogens are dislodged, it becomes an option that anyone who may be on toxin overload must try out for one’s self.




 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (3)