CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am suffering

desperate jason Views: 22,188
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,092,045

Re: I am suffering

I have a white coating on my tongue as well that won't go away no matter how many times I brush my tongue. At first when I noticed my breath was getting really bad, I thought it was my teeth so I went to the Dentist and everything was great for the most part, I did need a filling though...but it really sucked cause I could tell the Dentist & his assistant could smell me, they both started coughing, the Dentist actually had to go to the bathroom to get away from the smell, I started crying a little, that really traumatized me. Lately after I have Bowel movements, I still feel like there is feces in my body. I hate to be disgusting but sometimes I feel something up my bum, which to me feels like feces that is just stuck there. I think this might be why I smell like feces, there is feces stuck in my system and isn't going anywhere and its causing my breath and bum to smell, and sometimes I smell it, especially when other people are around me, maybe I can only smell it around other people cause I'm so adapted to the smell I suppose. I'm thinking about seeing a Doctor, but I'm kind of skeptical, does anyone else have this problem, if anyone could help me out, I would highly appreciate it

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.360 sec, (1)