CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: vitamin c and mms

ananda7 Views: 3,450
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,091,736

Re: vitamin c and mms

in book 2 of jim huimbles i am pretty sure he talks about heart issues and mms but i am not sure exactly what it says. i think someone posted about it on here not too long ago... check back a few forum pages ago.

my mom also has concerns about going off her vitamin c and doing mms so she just does the mms at night and the vit c 12 hours later in the morning. maybe you can do the same thing. just keep the mms 10-12 hours apart from the vit c. you just wont be able to do the 2 or 3x a day but atleast your getting mms in there... atleast that is what my mom has decided.

if you really want to find out more about it you might want to contact Denis Richards who is a supplier om mms website. his contact infor is on there and even his phone number. i think he has alot of useful things to say about this topic.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)