CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: question about Herx symptoms
 
ananda7 Views: 2,131
Published: 11 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,091,752

Re: question about Herx symptoms



herx also means detox or die off symptoms... mms is very strong and in individuals who have been very ill chronically sometimes they get a detox or die off reaction... ..it is not bad... it means the mms is working --but it may not be comfortable, so you should keep your dose (drops) to the level that you feel most comfortable and then slowly increase as more pathogens are killed off. i copy and pasted the info below from mms infor. on this site to explain more. thanks to jfh finding it.


Why does Miracle-Mineral-Supplement make me feel sick sometimes?
Knowledge Base > Nutrition > Supplements and Products > Miracle-Mineral-Supplement (Miracle Mineral Solution) = Sodium Chlorite

Ask Answer
The detox. by jfh 16 days


http://phaelosopher.wordpress.com/2007/09/09/no-miracle-just-wonderful-chemis...



The nauseating feeling that you may experience would be the result of chlorine dioxide encountering, dislodging – hence the “sick” feeling – and then destroying pathogens encountered.

We are generally oblivious of the pathogens that are introduced to our body, especially after they have been stored in the tissue of various organs. Since they build up over time, they generally affect our health slowly, and cumulatively.

However, chlorine dioxide takes them out suddenly, which may result in a dramatic reaction. However, it passes in much less time than it took for the toxins and pathogens to accumulate.

When the chlorine dioxide “goes off,” the electron stripped pathogens cease to exist.

As an example, one will almost always feel ill in hepatitis cases because the liver is induced to expel stored poisons, which are then destroyed by an army of red blood cells containing chlorine dioxide. It’s really no contest. But it doesn’t have to be something as acute as hepatitis.

Years of “leeching” of from dental Amalgams can “innocently” deposit enough mercury to one’s system to steal innocence, rob vitality, and erase precious memories. Dislodging and vaporizing it will feel uncomfortable for a very short time compared to the time it took to accumulate.

If you feel sick when you take this protocol, know that your health and vitality awaits to rejoin you on “the other side” of the ill feeling.

If it has no “close encounters” with pathogens, chlorine dioxide deteriorates into constituents that are totally non-toxic. Nothing poisonous is left behind to build up, as is the case with many medical protocols. Medical treatments currently provide you NO way of removing the poisons when said poisons don’t work. You are left on your own in a strange land and diseased state, without a roadmap back to health.

Nature’s chlorine dioxide, on the other hand, lasts long enough to do its job, then that which does not furnish the immune system with needed ions becomes nothing more than micro amounts of salt and water.

The chlorine dioxide has just a few minutes to do its thing, and then it no longer exists, leaving nothing behind that can build up, or do additional harm.


Good Answer?Yes No Hide this question
Viewed 317 times
All jfh's Answers





 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (2)